– Expertise in international development, social enterprise, and social responsibility initiatives, based on more than 15 years of academic and professional experience in more than 30 countries.
– Integrative, intercultural perspective with trilingual language skills (English, Spanish, and French).
– Familiarity with business, nonprofit, rural, and academic fields, with an in-depth understanding of smallholder producers, the coffee value chain, and gender.
– Dynamic communicators and facilitators with a wide range of audiences, from farmers to business people to executives.
– Invited panelists and presenters at international events in the United States, Canada, Australia, Europe, and Latin America.